We continue to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 closely. And have implemented new processes to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone around us.
We are purposely over-cautious and appreciate everyone patience and understanding as we navigate through this changing landscape and updates on advice.
In addition to the processes highlighted in May update below, we now ensure the following.
- We ask everyone attending the scan to declare whether they have had Covid-19, or have been in close contact with anyone with Covid-19 or suspected Covid-19 symptoms on booking the scan and 24 hours before the shoot.
- We carry sufficient PPE for everyone attending the scan, including gloves, masks and anti-bacterial solutions.
- We asked that windows and doors should be kept open on-site to ensure regular ventilation.
- If a vehicle is needed to transport crew to a location, the vehicle will be cleaned using an appropriate disinfectant. No more than two members of the Glimpse team will travel in a car (adhering to social distance rules), and masks and gloves will be worn. Once used, the vehicle will be recleaned appropriately.
- Following your scan, we would ask customers to communicate with us should they find themselves with COVID-19 or display symptoms.
- If we find ourselves with symptoms, we will, of course, “self isolate” and contact anyone impacted.
May COVID-19 Update
During the COVID 19 lockdown, we have followed the Government advice to remain at home. However, with the easing of restriction, we will only keep essential scan appointments for commercial clients once all other options have been considered.
All visits will be based on managing the risks to the persons and staff and the Glimpse team members will complete the following checklist and observe social distancing guidelines and precautions.
- Sanitise equipment before attending site
- Explained our requirements for social distancing
- Confirmed we will be able to maintain 2 metres physical distance throughout the scanning visit?
- Wear PPE throughout the visit (mask, goggles, gloves as appropriate)