Carbon Neutral Policy
Glimpse want to make a difference, and want our business growth to have zero impact on the planet.
Whenever possible, we will take action to reduce our business carbon footprint. And while just at the beginning of our journey, we will take into account the things we buy and the services we are consuming to become ‘carbon neutral’. The Committee on Climate Change estimates that the average person annual consumption footprint (this takes into account things we buy or services we use) is 13 tonnes of CO2 per year. We have included this in our footprint analysis and calculations.
Glimpse will strive to become a carbon-neutral business and to reach our goals will conduct our day to day business activities with these simple principles:
- Glimpse will have a positive climate outlook and empower remote working.
- Glimpse will use video conferencing platforms to host client / internal meetings whenever possible
- Glimpse will endeavour to use public transport when possible and encourage clients and suppliers to do the same.
- Glimpse will only take flights for business if entirely essential, and are unable to reach the destination by rail or other means.
- Reviewing our choices and consumption footprint and offseting against verified carbon offset project to reduce our overall impact.
May 2020 Carbon offset certificate
June 2020 Carbon offset certificate
July 2020 Carbon offset certificate
August 2020 Carbon offset certificate
October 2020 Carbon offset certificate